CNS17 Ripe is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. CNS17 Ripe was developed to maximize crop potential and quality during the final growth phase in fruiting and flowering plants. Replacing CNS17 Bloom with CNS17 Ripe for the final two weeks before harvest decreases nitrogen to a minimum level while maintaining phosphorous and potassium within ideal ranges. This specialty formula promotes ripening along with increased flower size, density, and essential oil production.
• Use in the final weeks of flowering
• Optimum ratios of phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen for the ripening phase
• Produces high yields at an economical value
• Cost effective for large scale production
• Only 3 formulas to satisfy all growing methods
• Highly soluble formula excels in DWC, Aeroponic, and NFT systems
• pH stable