Flower Stacker is a Flowering Formula that can be used after Week 3 of Flower until the end of your grow. Flower Stacker will assist in the development and maturation of your flowers. Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) are critical in the Flowering Phase; resulting in an increase in flowering sites, weight, quality and yields.
Although we consider Golden Tree as an all-in-one additive, many people like to use additional flowering boosting formulas. It is your preference as a grower whether or not to use Flower Stacker.
How To: Start using Flower Stacker after week 3 of Flower at a rate of 1ml/gallon. Increase gradually each week to a maximum of 8ml/gallon until the end of your grow. Be careful, each ml will raise ppm’s by 20. Flower Stacker is compatible in all grow mediums. Check out our Feed Chart for additional information.
- Can I use Flower Stacker with Golden Tree or other additives?
- Yes, but as Flower Stacker is very concentrated be careful of plant burn. 1ml raises PPM's by 20.
- If Golden Tree is an All-In-One additive why do we have additional additives?
- We firmly believe that all you need to succeed is Base A+B and Golden Tree (if you need CalMag because of your particular setup, then this will still be needed.) Our additional additives are optional, and we provide them as a resource for use at individual growers discretion.
- What's in Flower Stacker?
- Flower Sacker contains Phosphate, Soluble Potash, and Vitamin B-1
- What should I use Flower Stacker on?
- Flower Stacker is great for any plant you want to have bigger better flowers/fruits.
- How often should I use Flower Stacker?
- Flower Stacker can be used between 1-3 times a week depending on the strength and how well your plants are responding.
- How do you measure 1ml?
- A good reference is that 5ml =1tsp, so 1ml is 1/5 of a tsp.
- What dose should I use in Soil vs. DWC or Aeroponics.
- For soil and most mediums you should follow the label directions; between 1-8ml/gallon. In hydroponics setups like DWC and Aeroponics, you should use half dosage.
- Does Flower Stacker have any harmful PGRs?
- Absolutely not. No products from Humboldts Secret are made with any harmful or banned PGRs