The SolarFlare 220 VegMaster
This version has an optimized color spectrum exclusively for the vegetative phase. It’s designed to deliver massive vegetative growth. The spectrum is heavy on blue and deep blue but balanced with red, deep red and warm white for active vegetation.
The SolarFlare 220 LED Grow Light is the brightest in its class. It's comprised of 44 super intensity 5 Watt LED emitters for total nominal power of 220W.
The SolarFlare 220 has many unique features including:
Super quiet operation: The product features a low RPM high CFM 80mm axial fan that emits very little audible noise while efficiently cooling the over-sized heat sink.
The SolarFlare 220 also has an output plug that allows up to 10 SolarFlare 220 units to be chained together using the separately sold chaining power cords. This makes the installation of multiple SolarFlare 220 units a breeze by allowing up to 10 units to be powered by the same outlet using a single timer.
• 44 Super High Flux US made 5 Watt LED emitter diodes
• High efficiency universal voltage power supplies
• Uniform 90 degree jewel quality glass primary optics, no secondary optics
• High photo-synthetic photon flux (PPF) to penetrate canopy and deliver unparalleled yield results
• Worldwide power support, 40-50% Power savings over HID based systems
• Uniform, 2' x 2' core coverage area (up to 5' x 5' for Veg.), no wasted light